Sorry for the downtime/Scam redirect

Well, I have learned my lesson of keeping up to updates. We got hit by a vulnerability on our CMS, because we didn’t update within 7 days of the disclosure. Woops.

Customer names were exposed at that time to the script kiddie, however logs show this was automated, and nothing was uploaded nor any SQL commands for reading information. It simply set new site URL and redirected to scam websites.

If you would like more information on what exactly occurred, or if this in anyway may cause you issue, let me know and I will do everything in my power to make this right. Sorry again.

Related News